Term Of Service
This Terms Of Service was last updated on July 19, 2021.
Terms Of Service
In the Agreement, “you” or “your” or “user” means any person who uses the Site, Services or the Software under the Agreement.
By using or accessing the Site or, you consent to the terms and conditions set forth in the Agreement and agree to be bound by its terms.
Use of the Site and Services
The Site and the Services may only be used by you if you are over the age of 18 or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction (the “Legal Age”).
The Site and the materials incorporated therein are not designed to appeal or target those who have not yet reached Legal Age.
If you are not of Legal Age you must immediately stop using or accessing the Site and the Services.
Acceptance and Amendment of the Agreement
If you do not agree to any terms or conditions of the Agreement you should immediately stop using the Site and the Services.
We may amend the Agreement from time to time and any changes made shall come into effect immediately after being published on the Site. You agree that your access or use of the Site or your use of the Services following such period will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the amendments made to the Agreement.
We may terminate or suspend your use of the Services and/or this Site at any time, at our sole discretion and for any reason which may include but is not limited to a breach by you of the Agreement without providing any financial compensation to you.
- This Site provides free access to information, news and other content relating to gambling industry, online casinos and online casino games. (the “Services” ).
- The Site and the Services are provided for free and for informational purposes only. Any information presented on the Site is for informational purposes only and under no circumstances should be considered as legal advice, financial advice or any other type of advice
- We are not a gambling operator or a provider of any gambling services, nor are we controlled by one. This Site does not accept or facilitate gambling transactions.
Intellectual Property Rights
We own or have legal rights to use all software, data, written materials and other content, graphics, forms, artwork, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, functional components, animations, videos, music, audio, text and any software concepts and documentation and other material on, in or made available through the Site (collectively the “Site Content”).
You agree not to remove or alter any copyright notice or any other proprietary notice on the Site or the Site Content.
In addition, the brand names and any other trademarks, service marks and/or trade names used on this Site (the “Trade Marks”) are the trademarks, service marks and/or trade names belonging to US or our licensors (as applicable) and we reserve all rights to such Trade Marks.
The Site Content and Trademarks are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Services or by using or visiting the Site, you obtain no rights in the Trade Marks and the Site Content and you may only use the same in complete accordance with the Agreement.
We may permit you to transmit, upload, post, e-mail or otherwise make available data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, videos, messages or other materials (“User Content”) on the Site, which may include but is not limited to via online discussion forums and chat facilities.You will be solely responsible for your own User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Content, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: the User Content is your original work and that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use User Content
By submitting the User Content to us, you hereby grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of display, and perform the User Content in connection with the Site and our business, including without limitation for redistributing part or all of your User Content (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
You agree that you will not submit as part of any User Content any material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner and the necessary consents from any individuals whose personally identifiable information is contained in such material to post the material and to grant Us all of the license rights granted herein. Furthermore, you warrant and represent that you will disclose the existence of any patent registrations or pending applications held by you which relate in any way to your User Content.
You agree not to use Our Service and Site to:
- conduct any commercial business;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post, link, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information);
- upload, post, link, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, link, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, link, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law;
- stalk or otherwise harass another;
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in these Terms; or
- upload, post, link, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that;
- is offensive, indecent, objectionable, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- contains any nudity at all or is pornographic or obscene;
- exploits any person, including children or minors; or
- discloses or contains any personally identifying information (like name or address) about any person who appears to be under the age of 18.
You acknowledge and agree that neither we nor any of our affiliates is obligated to monitor or review User Content.
You acknowledge and agree that any User Content may be edited or removed by the Us and our affiliates and you hereby waive any rights you may have if the User Content is altered or changed.
- You agree not to use the Site (or any part thereof) for any illegal activities and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant jurisdictional laws.
- You agree not to upload to, or transmit via the Site (or any of its related servers and services) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer, computer network or mobile device(s).
- You will not create and publish a hypertext link to any part of the Site or attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Site.
- This Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites, services or products or content operated by persons/entities other than us (collectively “Third Party Content”). Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. You agree not to hold us responsible for the Third Party Content . A hyperlink from this Site to the Third Party Content does not imply that we endorse such Third Party Content. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any Third Party Content and do so at your own risk.
- We do not endorse nor do we make any warranties, representations with respect to any such to the Third Party Content (which includes but is not limited to the accuracy of the information, the quality of products or services contained in the Third Party Content).
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of any dispute or claim or on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these Terms, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these Terms.
THE SITE AND ITS MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE (OR ANY PART THEREOF INCLUDING THE MATERIALS), THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SITE IS HOSTED OR THE SOFTWARE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL COMPUTER HARDWARE AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NO OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT OF US WHETHER MADE ON THE SITE, IN THE MATERIALS OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. This section applies whether or not the services provided under the Site are for payment. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply.
Limitation of Liability
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOST PROFITS), UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE AND/OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE, THE MATERIALS, ANY LINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH THIRD PARTIES APPEARING ON THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, MATERIALS, OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE, MATERIALS, OR LINKED WEBSITES, AS APPLICABLE.
BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR THIRD-PARTY WEB PAGE ACCESSED FROM THIS SITE, NOR DOES COMPANY WARRANT THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN A THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The total aggregate liability and indemnification in connection with the use of the Site, either partially or in whole, or its materials, is limited in monetary terms to an amount not exceeding ten dollars (USD 10.00).
Arbitration. ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, OR THE BREACH TERMINATION OR INVALIDITY THEREOF, SHALL BE SETTLED BY ARBITRATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ELECTRONIC TRANSACTION ARBITRATION RULES OF THE HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION CENTRE AS AT PRESENT IN FORCE AND AS MAY BE AMENDED BY THE REST OF THIS CLAUSE. THE APPOINTING AUTHORITY SHALL BE HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION CENTRE. THE PLACE OF ARBITRATION WILL BE IN HONG KONG AT THE HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION CENTRE (HKIAC). THE DISPUTE WILL BE HELD BEFORE A PANEL OF THREE (3) ARBITRATORS. YOU AND WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE TRIAL BY JURY. DISCOVERY AND RIGHTS TO APPEAL IN ARBITRATION ARE GENERALLY MORE LIMITED THAN IN A LAWSUIT, AND OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU AND WE WOULD HAVE IN COURT MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. NEITHER YOU NOR WE WILL PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION FOR ANY CLAIMS COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER ON ANY CLASS CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US INCLUDING ANY RIGHT TO CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY CONSOLIDATION OF INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS. ANY PROVISION OF APPLICABLE LAW NOTWITHSTANDING, THE ARBITRATOR WILL NOT HAVE AUTHORITY TO AWARD DAMAGES, REMEDIES OR AWARDS THAT CONFLICT WITH THIS AGREEMENT.
Choice of Law. These Agreement, and all claims or causes of action (whether in contract, tort or statute) that may be based upon, arise out of or relating to this Agreement, or the negotiation, execution or performance of this Agreement (including any claim or cause of action based upon, arising out of or related to any representation or warranty made in or in connection with this Agreement or as an inducement to enter into this Agreement), shall be governed by, and enforced in accordance with, the internal laws of the Cayman Islands, including its statutes of limitations. You acknowledge, understand, and accept that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods do not apply to these Terms.
These Terms contain the entire agreement between you and Us regarding the use of the Services. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Our failure to enforce any part of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of these Terms. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms to be binding, we must provide you with written notice of such waiver. You and We are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship is intended or created by these Terms. The section and paragraph headings in these Terms are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms there shall be no third-party beneficiaries. We may assign, transfer, or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder without consent.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments and requests regarding this Terms, please contact us at [email protected]