Best Paysafecard Casino For Irish Players
Paysafecard is one of the leaders in the prepaid payment world. This is the most used prepaid card option globally, including trending online casinos available to Irish players. The company behind this prepaid solution is Paysafe Holdings UK Limited, headquartered in Austria in 2000.
This method offers safe gambling and gives players more control over their spending. The company is known for its highly responsive support service, the wide availability in stores online and offline, and the high level of privacy for the users.
In this review, you’ll learn everything you need to know about Paysafecard casino in Ireland.
Paysafecard Deposit Casinos
How Do Paysafecard Casinos Operate?
Paysafecard is famous worldwide – and for many reasons. Customers can open their accounts and purchase vouchers of different amounts (10, 25, 40, 50, 75, and 100 in different currencies). When they do this, the company will provide them with a PIN code of 16 digits that can be used to make online purchases and gamble at some best-paying casinos. Once you get the PIN, you are ready to gamble.
Today, Paysafe is available in 49 countries, including Ireland. There are also mobile apps that users can access to manage their codes, purchase new ones, and check their balances. While this method can be used for all kinds of online purchases, it is mostly used at online casinos, poker sites, and sportsbooks.
Back in 2013, Skrill acquired the Paysafecard brand. This means that today, you can use these cards to top up your Skrill and Neteller e-wallets, make in-app purchases, and deposit in your banking accounts with ease.
To buy the codes, you can go online on the official website and use your account to get more money to gamble. You can also use one of over 650,000 outlets worldwide to buy vouchers in person. The official website has all the information about these stores.
Here is a list of some popular online casinos that accept Paysafecard in Ireland:
- William Hill
Making Deposits At Paysafecard Casinos
The process of making deposits is pretty straightforward. For starters, you need to choose the Paysafecard casino where you’ll gamble and make sure that it accepts this banking method. Here is how you can use it to make deposits and gamble online:
- Purchase a Paysafecard first (you can buy it at some physical stores, gas stations, and even online)
- Create a profile or log in to your casino account
- Select the deposit amount you want to add to your casino balance (make sure it doesn’t exceed the Paysafecard limit)
- Choose Paysafecard as the deposit method
- Enter the unique 16-digit code you were provided when you bought the card
- Confirm and start using your money to gamble
Is It Possible To Make Withdrawals With Paysafecard?
Online casinos won’t allow you to withdraw to this card. It’s only natural – this is a prepaid card that, when it’s empty, you need to purchase a new one. However, some casinos offer a separate service called My Paysafecard to allow withdrawals with this banking method. This works only if you have a My Paysafecard account to fill since those disposable cards from the store cannot be re-filled with your withdrawal.
If you do have an account and the casino allows this option for withdrawal, the process is very simple. You just need to select the method, sign in to your Paysafecard account, and confirm the transaction.
Safety Of Gambling With Paysafecard In Ireland
If you aren’t interested in all that hassle of creating e-wallet accounts and filling them out before you gamble, this method is perfect for you. It still eliminates the need to enter banking details on the website. You don’t need a credit card or a bank account, which adds a whole new level of security to your online gambling.
On top of that, the Paysafe company offers extra security for your personal information, even if you have an account with them. Paysafecard codes have a value that goes up to €100 from selling locations you can find on your website. Even though this is a limited amount for some players, you can purchase as many as you want to make more considerable deposits.
Some players prefer this method for an entirely different reason. Since Paysafecard has a rather limited budget for gambling – up to €100 making it simpler for gamblers to keep track of their payroll. Once you spend the amount you have on the card, you cannot deposit more money, which cannot be said for options like credit cards or some e-wallets that you frequently use.
The entire idea behind this method is to offer simple gambling and allow players to bet online without having to enter any banking or card details. This means that you can go to the store, get the code, and bet without sharing any information, such as your bank, credit card number, and more. The odds of your information being stolen are non-existent since you wouldn’t be entering that data on the casino site in the first place.
Still, this doesn’t mean that you cannot gamble safely if you enter some banking details. In the end, it all comes down to what site you choose for gambling – and how safe and secure they are for the players who select them.
Possible Safety Issues Using Paysafe
Paysafe is generally considered a secure method of making online payments and deposits at online casinos. However, there are potential safety issues to be aware of when using Paysafe.
- Scams: Be sure to only use Paysafe at reputable online casinos and merchants to avoid falling victim to scams.
- Unauthorized Transactions: As Paysafe is a prepaid card, you should keep the card and the 16-digit code safe and secure to avoid any unauthorized transactions.
- Phishing: Be wary of phishing attempts or fake Paysafe websites that may try to steal your personal and financial information.
- Account Hacking: As with any online account, the Paysafe account should be protected with a strong password and two-factor authentication if available.
Pros And Cons Of Gambling At Paysafecard Casinos
Just as with any other banking method, this one also has its pros and cons. Here is what you should know if you want to gamble with Paysafecard today:
- Extra safe banking method that doesn’t require that you add any banking details on a casino site.
- Highly anonymous – nothing will show on bank statements since you won’t be using the money directly from the bank.
- You don’t need any credit cards or bank accounts, or even e-wallets to gamble. You just need the code and can play within seconds without risking any of your banking information falling into the wrong hands.
- Very user-friendly and simple to use.
- Makes it easier to keep track of your bankroll. You can only spend the amount you have on the card. Once you dispose of it, you need to get a new code to gamble with more money.
- Fast to make deposits. Using this method usually takes seconds and requires very little effort on your behalf. All you’ll be asked to do is add the 16-digit code on the casino site.
- The maximum value of the card is 100 euro, which makes it complicated to gamble with higher sums. This method is not popular with high rollers that love to bet hundreds, if not thousands of dollars all at once. If you want to do that, you’d have to enter many codes before you get to a higher sum.
- Not all Irish casinos accept this banking method. The ones that do often do not offer it as a withdrawal option, so you’d have to look for another method if you win money.
- You have to purchase a new 16-digit code whenever you want to gamble with this option. This means that, when you spend the money on your card, you’ll need to go to the store again or go online and make a purchase for another one, which can be a bit time-consuming.
- Some welcome bonuses aren’t available if you use this method or e-wallets. Many of the casinos worldwide have restrictions in terms of banking methods you can use to make your first deposit and claim their welcome bonuses at best casinos.
- What Is Paysafe?
- Paysafe is a prepaid card and digital wallet service that allows users to make online payments and purchases. It can be used at a variety of online merchants and gambling sites.
- How Do I Use Paysafe At An Online Casino?
- o use Paysafe at an online casino, you will need to purchase a Paysafe card and then enter the 16-digit code along with the desired deposit amount at the casino's cashier page.
- Is Paysafecard A Popular Banking Method In Ireland?
- Yes. Not all Irish casinos offer this as a banking method, but the popularity of Paysafecard grows all the time in Ireland. It’s considered a very safe, very simple-to-use, convenient method to deposit money. In fact, Paysafecard is available for all sorts of online purchases, but it is mostly used for online gambling and betting.
- Are There Fees That I Have To Pay When Gambling On Paysafecard Slots?
- No. The amount you pay for the card is the same you’ll get with the code provided. There are some fees applicable if you have a My Paysafecard account, which is the only way to make withdrawals at casinos that accept this banking method and offer that option. Even so, those fees are usually very minimal.
- Can I Claim Any Special Bonuses Related To This Method?
- There are tons of bonuses that you can find in the best Paysafecard casinos, some which are exclusive to people who use this banking method. Check out the reviews on our site to see which sites accept this option for deposits. You might be able to claim a bonus just because you used this option on selected casino sites available to Irish players today.