Highest Payout Online Casino Ireland
Finding the Highest Payout Online Casinos in Ireland
Online casinos have far more significant payout percentages than conventional bricks-and-mortar casinos. It is a known fact. Real estate prices, maintaining that real estate, and funding staff wages are all factors that keep the regular casino running costs high. These things do not apply anywhere near as much with virtual casino sites accessible on the Internet, allowing them to offer higher RTPs.
Gamblers from the Republic of Ireland are shrewd individuals aware that some platforms have better payout rates than others. Our job is to help you find those top paying online casinos.
Highest Payout Online Casinos
The Importance of RTP – Return to Player
If you are new to online gambling, you may have come across the term “RTP” and wonder what it means. It is an abbreviation of “Return to Player,” and it significantly impacts your gambling costs. RTP is quoted as a percentage. It measures the percentage of the stake money a player can expect to get returned when playing a specific game. The measurement is taken over a minimum of 1 million plays and gives a rough indication of how the game will perform, which is why many Irish gamblers look for the best RTP slots. Each slot or table game variant has its own RTP. Some online casinos publish their overall operational average RTP, but they can be hard to find unless you know where to look. You could calculate it yourself if you wanted to, but it would involve adding each game’s RTP and then calculating an average. It would be quite a task.
How to Find RTPs at Online Casinos with Highest Payouts
One way of discovering the RTP on a specific slot is to check out a game review. You can also check out a game’s RTP on the online platform on which you are playing. You do this by bringing up the slot’s paytable. The RTP is usually listed at the bottom after details concerning the slot’s symbols and bonus payments. Most slot RTPs are generally in the high 90% region, but some are higher than others. In general, they tend to be somewhere between 97% and 98%.
Do You Win More Often Playing the Best RTP Slots?
Although most Irish gamblers will check out a slot’s RTP before spending considerable time playing, it does not indicate how often that game is likely to payout. When it comes down to it, winning on slots is purely a matter of luck. Slots are controlled by Random Number Generators (RNGs), and the critical word here is “random.” Because everything is random, there would be no point in analyzing the games’ outcomes to establish the result of games yet to be played. It’s just not predictable. To get an idea of payout predictability, you must analyze a game’s hit frequency and variance. So, in terms of whether players win more often when they play the best RTP slots, the answer is that they probably don’t. The best online casinos are likely to publish their payout percentages, but you need to be careful not to be over-influenced, as a higher percentage does not necessarily indicate a better casino.
How We Compare the Highest Paying Online Casinos
Advising Irish gamblers, which are the highest paying Internet casinos, is a task we take seriously. Our first concern is to ensure player safety and security. The in-house team that we employ to review the best casinos uses a checklist covering the following factors.
- Platform Integrity
The integrity of a casino platform covers various factors. They include:
- Which agency licenses and regulates the casino
- What sort of encryption the platform has - we look for a minimum of 128-Bit SSL encryption
- Whether their RNG is audited and certified by an independent body like eCOGRA
- How easy it is to navigate your way around the site
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Having established that a platform is properly licensed, regulated, and encrypted, the other thing we check out in terms of player safety and security is which payment methods the platform accepts. We expect to see well-known, highly reputable brand names that use all types of payment methods and work with a range of currencies, including €s, £s, and $s.
- Games and Developers
- Setting aside the important but not highly exciting safety and security aspects of an online casino, we then like to see what games they offer and who produces them. Irish gamblers love sports betting, but they also want to play popular casino table games, bingo and scratchcards too. So we look for the highest paying online casinos with the widest choice of games from the best game developers in the world.
- Bonus Comparisons
The things that tempt most Irish players to try a particular website are the bonuses and promotions the site offers. These can come in all shapes and sizes and include:
- Welcome bonuses
- No deposit bonuses
- Matched deposit bonuses
- Free Spins bonuses
- Reload bonuses
- Regular weekly and monthly promotions
Good bonuses allow players to try out the best RTP slots and other games for free or reduced costs.
- Customer Support
- Most Irish gamblers will have cause to contact a platform's customer support team at some point in their gambling lives. Getting a quick, helpful answer is important, so we check out that top paying online casinos have a 24/7 live chat facility, or a toll-free telephone number to call, and an email address. A helpful frequency asked questions section is an important asset too.
Claiming the Most Popular High RTP Bonuses
The most popular bonuses sought out by most new Irish online gamblers are free spins, no deposit welcome bonuses. They’re popular because they don’t cost a player any money, and it gives them a chance to try out a new game or a new online platform to see if they suit the player’s style. The next most popular type of bonus is matched deposit reload bonuses. These are popular because the gaming house providing the deal offers matches any deposit a player makes up to a specific value by a certain percentage. It’s not uncommon to see 100% match bonuses up to a total of €1200 or more. Claiming this type of bonus is easy. It usually involves registering an account at the casino, although you may not be required to deposit any money depending on the kind of bonus. You may or may not need to quote a specific bonus reference. If you do, it will be mentioned in the bonus offer. If you’re particularly interested in high RTP bonuses, you need to check out the best RTP slots or games against which the bonus must be used.
Highest Paying Online Slots and Their Software Developers
It’s always the best game software developers that come up with the highest paying online slots. These developers include the likes of:
When you browse through the list of top paying online casinos that we promote, the names mentioned above are the ones to look out for, not necessarily indicating a better casino.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Highest Payout Online Casino Platforms
|The better the RTP, the better the chance of potential long term wins||You don’t win more often playing at high RTP platforms.|
|High RTP gambling platforms offer an excellent range of bonuses.||You may have to play long sessions to realize a game’s true RTP.|
|Online gambling houses provide higher RTPs than land-based casinos.||Games with higher RTPs contribute less towards satisfying wagering requirements.|
|High RTP games often feature free spins and bonus rounds.||High RTP games are often excluded from earning VIP points.|
|High RTPs distract players from other important issues like volatility.|
It’s all too easy to get blindsided by the importance of RTPs. They are only part of the overall picture. A game’s volatility or variance is even more significant than RTPs on their own.
- Do you win more money playing slots with higher RTPs?
- Not necessarily. A game's volatility is an even more indicative factor of the chances of winning. In the end - it is all down to Lady Luck.
- What devices do most players use to play high RTP slots?
- Mobile devices are becoming increasingly popular by the day, and more people use handhelds to play high RTP slots than ever before.
- Which slots carry the highest RTP ratings?
- Slots with the highest RTP ratings include Blood Suckers by NetEnt - 98%, 1429 Uncharted Seas by Thunderkick- 98.6%, and Ugga Bugga by Playtech- 99.07%