Skrill Casino Ireland, Casinos With Skrill Deposit
Reliable Skrill Casinos in Ireland
Skrill was founded in 2001. Back then, it was named ‘’Moneybookers’’. Today, this company provides a big range of financial services to its online users, combined with highly advanced security and safety. Very soon, this became one of the fastest growing payment enterprises in the world, available at numerous casinos. It is also the company that purchased the popular PaySafeCard in 2013 (also a widely known option among gamblers).
In March of 2015, the parent company of Neteller, the biggest rival of Skrill, acquired the Skrill Group for whopping $1.1 billion. Today, users can even transfer cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum by using their Skrill account.
Skrill Online Casinos
Information About How Skrill Deposits Work
Skrill is similar to use like other e-wallets. To gamble with it at an online casino, you need to:
- Sign up for Skrill if you haven’t done so already
- Choose a deposit method and put money into your Skrill account
- Choose this option at the online casino and select the sum you want to deposit
- You’ll be redirected to Skrill to complete your deposit
Withdrawing is as simple as depositing. You need to request the sum you wish to withdraw and choose this as your method.
Safety of Using Skrill as a Payment Method
One of the best things about using e-wallets like Skrill is that such options are highly secure. Skill offers a 2-factor authentication and uses high encryption technology to guarantee maximum security. Skill is authorized by the FCA, a body that regulates over 56000 financial services in the UK.
Advantages of Skrill Casinos
Skrill makes it possible for players to do without having to give their bank account details to the online gambling platform. You do not need to make use of your checkbook as a player, and you can also avoid using the wire transfer option.
Skrill is also a fast mode of payment because as long as you have a verified account and you have connected it to your online platform, you can make your withdrawals and deposits within minutes or hours enjoy games and the best bonuses.
Skrill is a reliable mode of payment as it has been used on other platforms outside online gambling since its existence in 2001. This makes more players to trust it more than other payment options.
Disadvantages of Skrill for Online Gambling
The main problem of having the Skrill account is the verification process. Most players want to avoid the stress of verifying a different account and attaching it to the Skrill accepted casino. This sometimes can turn players off and make them want to consider other modes of payment.
Skrill does not offer players the opportunity of withdrawing and paying directly from their bank account. You have to first deposit into your online wallet before going ahead to deposit it into your online gambling account. This can be avoided using other modes of payment.
- What’s the Minimum Deposit at Skrill casinos?
- This depends on the casino where you decide to gamble. On some sites, you can deposit as little as $1 via your Skrill account. The e-wallet sets no limits in terms of the depositing amount.
- Can I Make Casino Deposits through the Skrill App?
- Making deposits through the app is very simple. You will be redirected to it from the casino site and you’ll be able to confirm your deposit without the need to sign up or sign in via browser.
- What are the advantages of Skrill for online gambling?
- Skrill has grown over time to be trustworthy and popular among many. So most people prefer the option of using Skrill to complete their online gambling transaction on skrill accepting casino when compared to the other modes of payment, such as wire transfer or using cards. They charge little or no fee depending on the platform you are using Skrill on.