Things You Should Know about Cosmo Casino Ireland
Cosmo Casino online is one of 29 Casino Rewards program sites. It’s powered exclusively by Microgaming and a proud member of the Interactive Gaming Council. Just like the rest of the sites in this program, this website is also managed by a Malta-based company named Bulex Enterprises. As such, it is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority with a license number MGA/B2C/707/2019.
The Cosmo Casino Sign-Up Process
You can sign up and play both on desktop and Cosmo Casino mobile. This is very simple. The steps only include:
- Providing them with the information requested in the sign up form
- Confirming that you’re of legal age (18 years old or more)
- Accepting their Terms and Conditions
- Making a minimum deposit of $10 to claim your bonus
Keep in mind that, at some point, you’ll be asked to provide documents like identification, utility bills, or more, to confirm your identity.
Review of Cosmo Casino Welcome Bonus and Other Promotions
According to the site, by signing up there and depositing a tiny amount, you get 150 chances to potentially become a millionaire. The Cosmo Casino sign up bonus includes a $37.50 amount rewarded to your casino account as soon as you bet at least $10 after signing up. This equals 150 bets of $0.25. Even so, you should know that this Cosmo Casino deposit bonus, as well as the second one you make, are subject to 200 times playthrough before you can withdraw. You don’t need Cosmo Casino bonus codes to claim this offer, it is rewarded automatically. You can use the money on Mega Moolah only. On your second deposit, they’ll match your amount by 100% up to $250. Since there isn’t a no deposit offer, you can’t find Cosmo Casino no deposit bonus codes on the site. Remaining bonuses all take part of the CR loyalty program.
Cosmo Game Offerings and Software Developers
As we previously mentioned, this site is only using Microgaming to source its games. It might not sound like a lot, but Microgaming is actually one of the biggest developers around. This gives the casino over 550 different games to offer its players. They include:
- Blackjack and variants
- Roulette and variants
- Video poker
- Live casino games
- Progressive jackpots
Options for Making a Casino Deposit
There are several options for making deposits, all of which are free of fees and instant. They include:
- Cards: MasterCard and Visa
- E-wallets: Neteller, Skrill, and ecoPayz
- Other cards: PaySafeCard and AstroPayCard
It’s not a lot of choice, but at least they have the most popular options at this moment.
Options for Cosmo Casino Withdrawing Winnings
Withdrawals come with more strings attached. There’s a currency conversion fee of 2.5% on all withdrawals, and direct bank transfers have high fees ($50 for under 3000 units and $100 for over 3000 units). Your options for this include:
- Cards: MasterCard and Visa within 1-3 business days
- E-wallets: Neteller, Jeton, ecoPayz, and Skrill within 1 business day only
- Direct bank transfers: can take up to 10 business days
VIP Program Perks and Features
For information on the VIP program, it’s best to refer to the Casino Rewards program. This is one of the most rewarding programs around. You can play at any of the 29 casinos under it, and accumulate points into a single account. Players have 6 levels to climb and many rewards along the way.
Support Agents and Where to Reach Them
You have two options to reach this site, one of which is not exactly for the casino (at least one that we know of). You can use the following:
- Live chat on the site that works around the clock
- Email contact for the CR grouping: [email protected]
- Does Cosmo Casino have a mobile app for its players?
- No. At this point, we couldn’t find any information about a Cosmo Casino app. There’s only downloadable software for desktop, but you can still play via browser on mobile.
- Are Casino Rewards and the Casino Cosmo the same thing?
- No. Cosmo is a gambling website, while Casino Rewards is a grouping of sites, a program that offers bonuses and perks for loyal players of those websites. Cosmo is part of CR.
- Should I use codes to claim their bonuses?
- We didn’t find any codes that you could use to claim bonuses. In fact, you can only claim the welcome package on the site, the rest are part of the CR group.
- How do I become a VIP member at this casino?
- Right when you sign up on this site, you are enrolled in the CR loyalty program. No matter which on their sites you play at, you can accumulate points into a single account.
- Is there a no deposit bonus I can use when I sign up?
- No. This particular CR website does not offer a no deposit bonus for new players.
- Do they have free spins?
- When you sign up, the casino gives you an amount to spend on a specified slot machine, so it’s basically Cosmo Casino free spins. You can also find some in the loyalty program.