Pay By Phone Casino Sites In Ireland
Online casinos increasingly offer players new ways to deposit money into their casino accounts. One such method of depositing money is to Pay by phone; it allows players to deposit money to their casino accounts using their mobile phones. It is a much safer and more convenient method of depositing money as it does not need any banking detail. As a result, there has been a rapid increase in the popularity of pay-by-phone casinos in Ireland and worldwide.
Pay By Phone Casinos
Availability Of Pay By Phone Casinos In Ireland
Mobile gaming has become popular in Ireland in the last few years as it allows playing casino games anytime and anywhere. Casinos are taking advantage of this surge by offering mobile payment methods to deposit money from phones. In the past, payment methods were mostly limited to credit and debit cards, but now the Irish casino market has evolved to include Pay by phone. Here is a list of some popular pay-by-phone casinos available in Ireland:
- William Hill
How to Make A Deposit At A Pay By Phone Casino
It is pretty straightforward to make deposits with Pay by phone casinos.
- Select any safe and secure pay with phone casino, and create your account.
- Log in to your account and navigate to the cashier or payments page.
- Click on the deposit button and select the available Pay by phone methods like Payforit, Boku, Paysafecard, etc.
- Select the amount you wish to deposit and enter your phone number.
- Enter the confirmation code received on your phone to verify the transaction.
- Your account will be funded instantly, and the deposit amount will be added to your next phone bill.
Although Pay by phone provides easy and instant deposits, it does not support withdrawals. So, you have to select another payment method to withdraw your winnings.
Popular Pay By Phone Alternatives For Online Gambling
There are many Pay by phone alternatives for online gambling. Some of are:
Boku is a mobile payment platform, similar to e-wallets, enabling players to pay with their mobile numbers. It allows people who don’t have a bank account or credit card to make online purchases, as the purchases are not debited from the bank but are billed on the phone bill.
Paysafecard is a prepaid card that provides safe, secure, and anonymous deposits. Paysafecard is a prepaid voucher with a 16-digit PIN code that enables players to make fast and secure payments to casinos. It provides a secure and reliable method of money transfer as it does not require personal or bank details to make payments.
Apple Pay and Google Pay
Apple Pay is a contactless mobile payment service from Apple to provide safe and secure payments offline or online from iOS devices. It is a much safer and more secure payment method than credit or debit cards as it requires face ID, Touch ID, or passcodes to make payments from the iPhone device. On the other hand, Google Pay provides Android users with a fast, safe and secure way of transferring money without sharing any banking information.
Pros & Cons Of Deposit By Phone Casino
Pay by phone is a convenient method for online gambling with many advantages, but there are some things to consider when opting for Pay by phone. Some of them are the following:
- Instant and easy deposits, one of the fastest payment methods,
- An added layer of security since it doesn’t need banking information,
- Little or no deposit fees,
- Lower deposit limit to aid responsible gambling,
- Exclusive bonuses.
- Low deposit limits, making it unsuitable for high rollers,
- No suitable for withdrawals.
- How Fast Are Pay By Phone Deposits?
- Pay by phone deposits are instant. The casino account is funded as soon as you confirm the transaction on your mobile phone. The Pay by phone method is one of the fastest payment methods available.
- Are There Any Deposit Limits?
- Yes, there are deposit limits with Pay by phone methods. For example, Boku allows transactions of up to £10 at a time and has a daily limit of £30. When you make a payment of £10, £10 is transferred to your casino account, nothing less.
- Are There Any Additional Charges For Making A Pay By Phone Casino Deposit?
- Usually, there are no additional charges for depositing money using Pay by phone method. The casino might charge you additional fees, but the Pay by phone deposits are mostly free.