Is Novomatic Casino Available for Irish Players Online?
NOVOMATIC is one of the largest international gaming brands which employs more than 22,000 people across the globe. Founded in 1980, the Group has offices in over 50 countries and delivers electronic gaming equipment to 75+ countries including Ireland. It also operates 216,000 gaming terminals in more than 1,900 gaming facilities. Novomatic is specialized in delivering Mobile Gaming, Lottery, and Sports Betting Solutions. Customers who choose its products will enjoy a high level of safety thanks to full compliance with fairness protocols. It is based in Gumpoldskirchen, Austria, and holds the license from the UK Gambling Commission.
Best Online Casinos in Ireland
What Are the Best Novomatic Slots in Ireland?
With so much options to pick from, it’s hard to tell which Novomatic video slot is the best. Although it all comes down to personal preferences, players love the hits below that have set the industry ablaze. Most Novomatic classics are of high volatility but that doesn’t make them a shade less fun.
Book of Ra
An ageless classic in land-based and online casinos both, Book of Ra is the favorite of millions of spinners in the world. Released under the Green Tube banner, the slot has a main prize worth 50,000 coins and classic, yet fiery gameplay that can bring you top prizes. It’s an ancient Egyptian adventure you shouldn’t miss and one of the most popular slot games of all times.
Sizzling Hot Deluxe
An homage to one-armed-bandits, Sizzling Hot Deluxe has been going strong for over a decade. The fruit-themed game isn’t the highest paying slot out there, but you can bet that it offers sizzling hot prizes.
Land 5 Lucky Sevens on the reels for a 20,000-coin payout or melons or grapes for a fraction less. An old-school slot that will appeal to veteran spinners, Sizzling Hot Deluxe is as big now as it was over 10 years ago when it was first released.
Reveal the riches hidden under the Pharaoh’s Tomb in this adventure-themed slot with 10 paylines and 5 reels. A mysterious game with excellent graphics and gameplay, Pharaoh’s Tomb is another Novomatic hit for the ages.
- Which Payment Methods Can I Use in A Novomatic Casino?
- All sites using the studio’s software accept a variety of payment methods that span credit and debit cards as well as web wallets and even Bitcoin. It’s always great to see such a large number of deposit and withdrawal options at your disposal – it should be more than suitable for most players.
- What’s the Minimum Deposit Required?
- That depends on the casino. If you’re from Ireland, you’ll see that the majority of Novomatic casinos accept deposits of 10 euros. That’s a great amount for starters – high rollers will surely deposit more.
- Can I Play Without a Deposit?
- Sure you can! Many Irish online casinos allow players to enjoy the games for fun without making a deposit. You will be required to create a profile in order to access the games. You can try a number of Novomatic online slot machines for free and master the games before you splash the cash and win big.
- Can I Earn Any Bonuses?
- From welcome packages to free spins and beyond, you can earn a fortune at any and all gaming sites that use Novomatic software. Online casinos use bonuses to ‘reel in’ new players and keep regular customers satisfied. No matter if you’re a newbie or a veteran, you should definitely claim a bonus or two. Make sure to read the T&Cs, though – you’ll need to complete certain requirements before you get the money.
- How Can I Claim a No Deposit Bonus at a Casino with Novomatic?
- Ah, no deposit bonuses – every player’s dream. Claiming such a bonus is pretty simple in most Irish casinos. Since you don’t get to make a deposit to get it, you should simply register and opt-in. Read the terms to see if you need to use a promo code and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.